I intend to tuck this one away and remember it on those days where I feel like I am swimming in a sweater, running in concrete shoes.
Monday, June 21, 2010
All I Need is a Cape and Some Tights
This morning I did a 30 minute swim, followed by a two mile run. The swim was great once I got through the 100 meter warm up. I started off feeling clumsy in the water, but once I found a rhythm I really felt like I was grabbing a lot of water. But the run, oh the run, it was just fantastic. I know (I know!) that sometimes workouts come easy, sometimes they don't. This morning I really pushed the run knowing I was only going two miles after the swim. I felt like a superhero moving through our small town on a beautiful morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment