Friday, November 12, 2010

So, um, yeah, I missed one

Wednesday morning my alarm went off and I felt terrible. Head hurt. Nose running. Throat sore. I turned my alarm off and promised myself I would go to Pilates over the noon hour.

When the weather changes or when it is warm during the day and cold at night like it has been the past few days it tends to affect my sinuses. But, like usual, once I got up and around, took a little ibuprofen I felt fine.

Then I had some work stuff come up that caused me to miss Pilates class. So I SWORE I would leave work early and do a quick 30 minutes of cardio. As the day wore on, my energy level sunk and I picked up my kids and went home.

I jumped right back in Thursday (treadmill intervals) and today (elliptical, then weight lifting class). I wonder if I can amend my own rules and make up my missed day with a day where I do two workouts (run, then yoga, for example)?


1 comment: