Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Challenge

In re-reading some old posts here it is pretty clear I'm needing a new challenge. The ongoing themes of loose ends, what do I do now? transition... tell me I can either wallow in it or do something about it. So I've decided to set a small personal challenge for myself: work out every day in the month of November.

Ground rules for myself - Yoga/Pilates count, so does weight lifting. Cardio-only days will be at least 30 minutes. I need to try at least one new thing/activity this month (I have no idea what).

A nice 5 mile run this morning cemented the idea. Maybe the pending election, holidays, time change, season change is messing with me a bit, but I think this might be just what I need.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Zumba yet? It is quite fun...even if you are not a dancer.

    ReplyDelete