Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where Have You Been All My Life?

I have very thick hair. I usually wear it long - long enough to pull back anyway. A couple of weeks ago I got a hair cut that turned out to be a little bit shorter than I anticipated. I like the new 'do with one exception.... I was having trouble figuring out what to do with it when I run. Don't get me wrong - I would rather have my hair look nice when I'm at work, out in public, than in the dark on a morning run, but this did present a bit of a problem.

I don't love running in a hat - it worked ok, but not my favorite.

I tried two little ponytails, but the side layers are short enough that pieces were flying everywhere.

Then I read about the Bondi Bands. I have never, ever found a head band that would stay in my hair while I exercise. They roll up, they fall out, they don't work. I thought for $8 it was worth a try. And they are a total revelation. It stayed put, held my hair off my face, kept the sweat out of my eyes. I am sold. So sold, I used the coupon they sent me to order a bunch more.

Can't keep information like that to myself now, can I?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, those are pretty darn cute...trying to justify a reason to get one. What did you order, and why didn't you take a pic of us with your new haircut and/or you sportin' your bondi band?

    ReplyDelete