I am not a big fan of running in the rain, even in just sprinkles. But I really like the fact that the weather was cool enough to make running at 11:00am possible. I felt just fantastic on this run. I would look down at my Garmin, see my pace, and tell myself to slow down so I wouldn't just collapse on the last part of the run. By mile 4 it was clear I had a lot of gas left so I just let myself run. I finished 6.4 miles at 9:31 mile pace and felt like I could run all day.
The bonus?! I took a turn that took me off my usual path and decided to run down a different street. Change things up a little bit. (Wow Kate - walk on the wild side much?) As I was running down this different street I found a soggy $20 by the side of the road.
Great run, lucky day. Time for a little doze on the couch.
Well, there you go. Bondi bands paid for (I read your other post first.). Nothing like some free green on a good run.
ReplyDelete