This morning I could have worked out. A space was open for me to squeeze in a quick 30-35 minutes doing something. But I've had 6 days in a row of solid workout sessions. With this article firmly in mind I decided to rest. I hardly think I am in danger of over training, but I know my OCD tendencies don't always serve me well when it comes time to take a break. But today a break was in order.
While on an extended shuttle ride through downtown this morning (I got on the wrong place) I was craving, longing for an outdoor run. A good outdoor run with cool air on my face... We have 6 inches of snow on the ground, it is 4 degrees outside and the treadmill will be my running outlet for at least the next few weeks. But Spring will come and hopefully I'll be strong and ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment