To be clear, I'm not doing this to make money. Don't get me wrong, it will be nice to have a discounted gym membership and a small amount of unexpected money coming in. In fact, I am thinking about setting up a savings account specifically for any money I make just to do something fun with it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. A new year, new goals and the opportunity to be a part of something very different from the work that is my profession. Something different from the work of being a mom, a wife. I'm very excited.
Monday, December 20, 2010
New Year
A new year is coming and with it new things. In my former job there was a non-negotiable prohibition on outside employment. Since I've started a new job with no such prohibition, I have decided to get my Spinning instructor certification. I will participate in an all day certification class in the middle of January and hopefully start teaching at my gym sometime after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment