I am super excited to have signed up for the Red, White and Boom half marathon on the 4th of July. Excited because I haven't run a half since before I had kids (Dam to Dam is only 12.4. Only?) and excited because I get to run with my sister in law Hilary. Oh, and Hilary is a total freakin' rock star because she had a baby just over 6 months ago.
We're going to be in the Twin Cities over the 4th of July for a belated 70th birthday celebration for John's mother, so at 6:30am on the 4th of July Hilary and I will be towing the line for 13.1 miles.

So, do you think we can get the trifecta and entice Vivs to join us?!
Oh dang you, Kate.
ReplyDeleteI think I signed up while severely sleep deprived!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I've already felt proud of myself as I've told people I'm doing this. I'm glad you stayed on me to do it!